Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 2003 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association and the Fifth Annual State Politics and Policy Conference. We thank Cornell Clayton, Bob Erikson, Bill Jacoby, Laura Langer, and the three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. We also thank the National Science Foundation for sponsoring portions of this work (Hall, SES 9911166; Bonneau, SES 0108906). However, we alone are responsible for the contents of this article, including any errors.
Does Quality Matter? Challengers in State Supreme Court Elections
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 20–33, January 2006
How to Cite
Hall, M. G. and Bonneau, C. W. (2006), Does Quality Matter? Challengers in State Supreme Court Elections. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 20–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00167.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!