I am grateful to Nathaniel Beck, William Clark, Jonathan Nagler, Sara Mitchell, Rebecca Morton, David Samuels, Charles Shipan, Sona Nadenichek Golder, three anonymous reviewers, and audiences at Florida State University, the University of Illinois, the University of Iowa, and the University of South Carolina for their helpful comments on this article. The data, codebook, and computer code necessary to replicate the results and figures in this analysis will be made publicly available at http://www.fsu.edu/~polisci/people/faculty/mgolder.htm on publication. STATA 8 was the statistical package used in this study.
Presidential Coattails and Legislative Fragmentation
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 34–48, January 2006
How to Cite
Golder, M. (2006), Presidential Coattails and Legislative Fragmentation. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 34–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00168.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!