For their comments and suggestions, I thank Ben Bishin, Brian Crisp, Greg Johnson, David Karol, Kris Kanthak, Laura Langer, Mark Hugo Lopez, Bill Mishler, Pam Singh, Ben Smith, and Mike Thies. For excellent research assistance, I thank Moema Bonelli.
Parties for Rent? Ambition, Ideology, and Party Switching in Brazil's Chamber of Deputies
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 62–80, January 2006
How to Cite
Desposato, S. W. (2006), Parties for Rent? Ambition, Ideology, and Party Switching in Brazil's Chamber of Deputies. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 62–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00170.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!