We thank Mark Schneider, Brad Jones, Bill Berry, and Jonathan Feinstein for comments at various points in the research, and Steven Rubin and John Veresh at EPA for their help in obtaining the enforcement data. The research was supported by the National Science Foundation under grant SES-0215426, but this study does not necessarily reflect the views of NSF.
Cooptation or Transformation? Local Policy Networks and Federal Regulatory Enforcement
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 81–97, January 2006
How to Cite
Scholz, J. T. and Wang, C.-L. (2006), Cooptation or Transformation? Local Policy Networks and Federal Regulatory Enforcement. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 81–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00171.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!