This is a revised version of a paper presented at the 2004 Annual Meeting of the Western Political Science Association, Portland, Oregon. Authors' names are presented alphabetically. We thank Matt Whittaker for his helpful research assistance.
Earthquakes and Aftershocks: Race, Direct Democracy, and Partisan Change
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 146–159, January 2006
How to Cite
Bowler, S., Nicholson, S. P. and Segura, G. M. (2006), Earthquakes and Aftershocks: Race, Direct Democracy, and Partisan Change. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 146–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00175.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!