I am grateful to Peter Euben, Emily Hoechst, Dennis Thompson, Andrew Tucker, and the anonymous referees for this journal for their comments and suggestions. Previous versions of this article were presented at the 2003 American Political Science Association Meetings, Philadelphia, and the 2004 Society for Applied Philosophy meeting, Manchester, United Kingdom. Research for this article was supported by the Center for Democracy and the Third Sector, Georgetown University.
Democracy and Deceit: Regulating Appearances of Corruption
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 160–174, January 2006
How to Cite
Warren, M. E. (2006), Democracy and Deceit: Regulating Appearances of Corruption. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 160–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00176.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!