We thank Gary King for encouraging us to start this project and for helpful comments on an early version. We have also benefited from comments by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita, Amanda Friedenberg, Dan Ho, Andrew Martin, and an anonymous referee.
Monotone Comparative Statics for Models of Politics
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 214–231, January 2006
How to Cite
Ashworth, S. and Bueno de Mesquita, E. (2006), Monotone Comparative Statics for Models of Politics. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 214–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00180.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!