I am grateful to Rui de Figueiredo Jr., Hein Goemans, Zoltan Hajnal, Andrew Kydd, Bob Powell, Kenneth Schultz, and participants at seminars at Yale, Columbia, University of Southern California, Dartmouth, and UCSD for very helpful comments and suggestions. This project was funded through the generous support of the National Science Foundation Award #0351670.
Building Reputation: Why Governments Fight Some Separatists but Not Others
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 313–330, April 2006
How to Cite
Walter, B. F. (2006), Building Reputation: Why Governments Fight Some Separatists but Not Others. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 313–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00186.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!