This project was funded by a generous grant from the Institution for Social and Policy Studies at Yale University. We thank Kevin Arceneaux, Alan Gerber, Sanford Gordon, Donald Green, Vincent Hutchings, Tali Mendelberg, Deborah Schildkraut, Daniel Slotwiner, Paul Sniderman, Nicholas Valentino, the anonymous reviewers, and the editors for helpful comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are our own.
The “Race Card” Revisited: Assessing Racial Priming in Policy Contests
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 421–440, April 2006
How to Cite
Huber, G. A. and Lapinski, J. S. (2006), The “Race Card” Revisited: Assessing Racial Priming in Policy Contests. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 421–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00192.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!