An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2003 Annual Meetings of the Canadian Political Science Association. The author is grateful to Andre Blais, Stuart Soroka, and, in particular, Elisabeth Gidengil for reading and providing valuable comments on earlier versions of this article. The author wishes to acknowledge the support of the Graduate Program in the Department of Political Science at McGill University where the research and writing of this article was conducted. Finally, the author thanks the Journal's anonymous reviewers for insightful comments and suggestions.
Economic Voting and Multilevel Governance: A Comparative Individual-Level Analysis
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 449–463, April 2006
How to Cite
Anderson, C. D. (2006), Economic Voting and Multilevel Governance: A Comparative Individual-Level Analysis. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 449–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00194.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!