Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Political Science Departmental Seminar Series at Florida State University, The American Politics Workshop at the University of Maryland, the American Politics Research Group at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and the Midwest Political Science Association Annual Meetings of 1999 and 2000. We are grateful to those who attended each presentation and offered feedback on the project, as well as to the anonymous reviewers—the article is much improved as a result.
Changing Sides or Changing Minds? Party Identification and Policy Preferences in the American Electorate
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 464–477, April 2006
How to Cite
Carsey, T. M. and Layman, G. C. (2006), Changing Sides or Changing Minds? Party Identification and Policy Preferences in the American Electorate. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 464–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00196.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!