A previous version of this article was presented at the 2004 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. We are appreciative of the helpful comments provided by Nancy Scherer, Stephen Wasby, and the anonymous reviewers.
Taking It to the Next Level: The Elevation of District Court Judges to the U.S. Courts of Appeals
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 478–493, April 2006
How to Cite
Savchak, E. C., Hansford, T. G., Songer, D. R., Manning, K. L. and Carp, R. A. (2006), Taking It to the Next Level: The Elevation of District Court Judges to the U.S. Courts of Appeals. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 478–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00197.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!