I thank Lisa Baldez, Brian Crisp, Mark Jones, Bill Mishler, Barbara Norrander, Harvey Palmer, Michelle Taylor-Robinson, and the three anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on previous versions of this article. This is a revised version of a paper presented at the 2002 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association and the 2003 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association.
Still Supermadres? Gender and the Policy Priorities of Latin American Legislators
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 570–585, July 2006
How to Cite
Schwindt-Bayer, L. A. (2006), Still Supermadres? Gender and the Policy Priorities of Latin American Legislators. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 570–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00202.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!