I would like to thank the reviewers of the AJPS and Michael Becker for helpful criticism; Charles Kesler for timely encouragement; Gary Segura, Nathan Woods, Matt Baretto, and Laurie Rhodebeck for constant support; and my father, David Abosch, for the germ of the idea. Any errors are entirely my own.
The Conscientious Sovereign: Public and Private Rule in Thomas Hobbes's Early Discourses
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 621–633, July 2006
How to Cite
Abosch, Y. (2006), The Conscientious Sovereign: Public and Private Rule in Thomas Hobbes's Early Discourses. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 621–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00205.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!