This research was supported by Australian Research Council Discovery Grant DP0558573. Previous versions of this article were presented to the 2003 Annual Conference of the American Political Science Association, the Political Theory Seminar at the London School of Economics, and the Social and Political Theory Program at Australian National University. For comments and criticism we thank Robert Goodin, Andrew Knops, Christian List, Eric MacGilvray, and the anonymous referees.
Reconciling Pluralism and Consensus as Political Ideals
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 634–649, July 2006
How to Cite
Dryzek, J. S. and Niemeyer, S. (2006), Reconciling Pluralism and Consensus as Political Ideals. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 634–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00206.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!