Special thanks go to George Rabinowitz and Saundra K. Schneider; this project could not have been completed without their assistance. I would also like to thank Paul Sniderman for making me a part of the 1994 Multi-Investigator Study and for his continued interest in, and support of, this research. I appreciate very much the excellent comments and suggestions that were provided by Stanley Feldman, John Geer, George Marcus, Michael Martinez, David Peterson, Gregory Pettis, David Redlawsk, Darren Schreiber, Marco Steenbergen, Christopher Wlezien, the Politics Group of Nuffield College, Oxford University, the Fall 2003 New York Area Political Psychology Seminar, the University of North Carolina-Duke University American Politics Research Group, and the three anonymous AJPS referees. A report containing supplemental analyses and additional information relevant to this study is available on the author's website: http://polisci.msu.edu/jacoby/.
Value Choices and American Public Opinion
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 706–723, July 2006
How to Cite
Jacoby, W. G. (2006), Value Choices and American Public Opinion. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 706–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00211.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!