The authors thank Ernesto Calvo, Charles Franklin, Lee Sigelman, several anonymous reviewers, and audiences at the 2003 Midwest Political Science Association conference, the Bush School of Government at Texas A & M University, the University of California-Davis and George Washington University for their helpful comments. We are also grateful to Ken Goldstein for the use of the Wisconsin Advertising Project data.
Dialogue in American Political Campaigns? An Examination of Issue Convergence in Candidate Television Advertising
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 724–736, July 2006
How to Cite
Kaplan, N., Park, D. K. and Ridout, T. N. (2006), Dialogue in American Political Campaigns? An Examination of Issue Convergence in Candidate Television Advertising. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 724–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00212.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!