An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2005 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. The author is grateful to Frank Baumgartner, Bryan Jones, and the anonymous reviewers of this journal for comments and to Toby Ten Eyck for sharing data on media coverage. Lauren Larin and Elizabeth Weber Handwerker provided valuable research assistance. Finally, the author gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Scholars in Health Policy Research Program at the University of California, Berkeley.
Structure and Opportunity: Committee Jurisdiction and Issue Attention in Congress
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 844–859, October 2006
How to Cite
Sheingate, A. D. (2006), Structure and Opportunity: Committee Jurisdiction and Issue Attention in Congress. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 844–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00219.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!