Previous versions of the article were presented at 2004 annual meetings of the Western Political Science Association and the Peace Sciences Society and the 2005 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. I thank the following people for helpful comments and assistance: Mark Culyba, Kathleen Gallagher Cunningham, Andrew Enterline, Kristian Gleditsch, David Lake, Roy Licklider, David Mares, Will Moore, Irfan Nooruddin, Idean Salehyan, Barbara Walter, Kelly Wurtz, and the anonymous reviewers at AJPS.
Veto Players and Civil War Duration
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 875–892, October 2006
How to Cite
Cunningham, D. E. (2006), Veto Players and Civil War Duration. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 875–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00221.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!