I would like to thank Carles Boix, Matt Jackson, Helen Milner, Roger Myerson, Sarah Park, Susan Pratt, Sebastian Rosato, Keven Ruby, Joan Serra, Duncan Snidal, Lora Viola, Bonnie Weir, Joel Westra, and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments. Earlier versions of this article were presented at Caltech, Harvard University, New York University, University of Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and APSA, ISA, and Midwest Conferences.
Lies, Defection, and the Pattern of International Cooperation
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 909–925, October 2006
How to Cite
Svolik, M. (2006), Lies, Defection, and the Pattern of International Cooperation. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 909–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00223.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!