I would like to thank Carles Boix, Matt Jackson, Helen Milner, Roger Myerson, Sarah Park, Susan Pratt, Sebastian Rosato, Keven Ruby, Joan Serra, Duncan Snidal, Lora Viola, Bonnie Weir, Joel Westra, and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments. Earlier versions of this article were presented at Caltech, Harvard University, New York University, University of Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and APSA, ISA, and Midwest Conferences.
Lies, Defection, and the Pattern of International Cooperation
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 909–925, October 2006
How to Cite
Svolik, M. (2006), Lies, Defection, and the Pattern of International Cooperation. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 909–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00223.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!