I thank Wendy Hunter, Neil J. Mitchell, Mark Peceny, Kenneth M. Roberts, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments, and Carlos Ornelas for his considerable help while in Mexico. I also gratefully acknowledge support for this research from the National Science Foundation Award SES-0317942 and the Social Science Research Council with funds provided by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
Electoral Competition, Globalization, and Subnational Education Spending in Mexico, 1999–2004
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 950–961, October 2006
How to Cite
Hecock, R. D. (2006), Electoral Competition, Globalization, and Subnational Education Spending in Mexico, 1999–2004. American Journal of Political Science, 50: 950–961. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2006.00226.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!