The authors wish to thank Karen Kaufmann, Daron Shaw, and the three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions.
One of Our Own: Black Female Candidates and the Voters Who Support Them
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 49–62, January 2007
How to Cite
Philpot, T. S. and Walton, H. (2007), One of Our Own: Black Female Candidates and the Voters Who Support Them. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 49–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00236.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!