An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. We wish to thank the National Opinion Research Council for use of the 1996 GSS data. We also wish to thank Stanley Feldman, Jenny Boldero, Wendy Rahn, Elizabeth Theiss-Morse, Christopher Parker, and members of the Stony Brook Political Psychology seminar, and several anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and insights on an earlier draft of this article.
American Patriotism, National Identity, and Political Involvement
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 63–77, January 2007
How to Cite
Huddy, L. and Khatib, N. (2007), American Patriotism, National Identity, and Political Involvement. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 63–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00237.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!