I'd like to thank the following people for advice on this article John Aldrich, Charles Franklin, Amy Gangl, Larry Grossback, Bill Jacoby, Paul Kellstedt, Eric Lawrence, Greg McAvoy, David A. M. Peterson, Dick Potthoff, Wendy Rahn, Jason Reifler, Dan Stevens, John Sullivan, and the anonymous reviewers.
Identity Salience, Identity Acceptance, and Racial Policy Attitudes: American National Identity as a Uniting Force
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 78–91, January 2007
How to Cite
Transue, J. E. (2007), Identity Salience, Identity Acceptance, and Racial Policy Attitudes: American National Identity as a Uniting Force. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 78–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00238.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!