Katz would like to thank the Center on Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences for generous support.
Gerrymandering Roll Calls in Congress, 1879–2000
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 108–119, January 2007
How to Cite
Cox, G. W. and Katz, J. N. (2007), Gerrymandering Roll Calls in Congress, 1879–2000. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 108–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00240.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!