I thank Charles Boehmer, Bear Braumoeller, Michael Doyle, Monica Duffy Toft, Peter Furia, Kristian S. Gleditsch, Arman Grigorian, J. Joseph Hewitt, Robert Jervis, Stephanie Neuman, John Oneal, Jack Snyder, David Sobek, Kenneth Waltz, Erich Weede, and seminar participants at Notre Dame University, The Ohio State University, the Olin Institute for Strategic Studies, Harvard University, the Oslo Peace Research Institute, the University of Pittsburgh, Princeton University, the University of California, Berkeley, and Uppsala University for comments. Menzie D. Chinn, James Gwartney, and Dennis Quinn provided data. Richard Tucker shared BTSCS and DYADTSCS. An early draft of the study was presented at the Midwest Political Science Association Conference, Chicago, IL, 15–28 April, 2004. Any errors are my own.
The Capitalist Peace
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 166–191, January 2007
How to Cite
Gartzke, E. (2007), The Capitalist Peace. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 166–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00244.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!