I would like to thank Taavi Annus, Christine Cheng, A. Cooper Drury, Mark A. Kayser, Jonathan Krieckhaus, Lawrence LeDuc, and Natalia Letki for reading and commenting on various versions of the article. An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the American Political Science Association, Washington, DC, September 1–4, 2005.
Clarity of Responsibility and Corruption
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 218–229, January 2007
How to Cite
Tavits, M. (2007), Clarity of Responsibility and Corruption. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 218–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00246.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!