For comments and suggestions, I thank Jim Stimson and Mike MacKuen. Any errors that remain are my own.
Social Capital and the Dynamics of Trust in Government
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 241–254, April 2007
How to Cite
Keele, L. (2007), Social Capital and the Dynamics of Trust in Government. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 241–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00248.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!