We thank the NSF for support under grant SES-0518192. We thank the participants in NYU's law and politics seminar (October 2004) and the University of Chicago's political economy seminar (February 2005). We also thank James Druckman, Orit Kedar, Michael Laver, Massimo Morelli, and Paul Warwick, as well as the anonymous reviewers, for their comments. Finally, we thank Paul Warwick and James Druckman for their data on portfolio allocations in Western Europe.
The Logic of Gamson's Law: Pre-election Coalitions and Portfolio Allocations
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 300–313, April 2007
How to Cite
Carroll, R. and Cox, G. W. (2007), The Logic of Gamson's Law: Pre-election Coalitions and Portfolio Allocations. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 300–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00252.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!