Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 2004 Midwest Political Science Association Conference and at the 2005 Political Methodology Conference. We would like to express our appreciation for helpful comments from Ethan Bueno de Mesquita, Marc Busch, Hee Jin Cho, Brian Crisp, Gyung Ho Jeong, Quan Li, Andrew D. Martin, Bumba Mukherjee, David Park, Stephanie Rickard, Katie Ridgeway, and Andrew Sobel. Funding for the data collection was provided by the Weidenbaum Center on the Economy, Government, and Public Policy at Washington University in St. Louis.
Electoral Competition and Agricultural Support in OECD Countries
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 314–329, April 2007
How to Cite
Hee Park, J. and Jensen, N. (2007), Electoral Competition and Agricultural Support in OECD Countries. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 314–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00253.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!