The authors would like to thank Chris Butler, Indra de Soysa, Alfred Cooper Drury, Erik Gartzke, Scott Gates, Kristian Gleditsch, Havard Hegre, Michael Huelshoff, Sara Mitchell, Brandon Prins, Bill Reed, Mark Souva, and Havard Strand for helpful comments and suggestions. Bradley Podliska provided invaluable research assistance. David Lektzian would also like to thank the Department of Political Science at Texas A&M University for providing office space and resources to work on this project while he was displaced from New Orleans due to Hurricane Katrina.
Sanctions, Signals, and Militarized Conflict
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 415–431, April 2007
How to Cite
Lektzian, D. J. and Sprecher, C. M. (2007), Sanctions, Signals, and Militarized Conflict. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 415–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00259.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!