This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (SES-0351469). I appreciate helpful comments from Kelly Chang, John Ferejohn, Barry Friedman, Eric Lawrence, Jeff Lewis, Forrest Maltzman, Barry Weingast, and participants at seminars at Washington University in St. Louis, New York University Law School, William and Mary, Dartmouth, George Washington, the University of Pittsburgh, and the 2005 Summer Meeting of the Society for Political Methodology. Keith Poole generously provided congressional vote data. I also appreciate the assistance of Laura Miller, Chris Drewry, Caroline Wells, Mike Griffin, Alexis Teagarden, Cynthia Fleming, Stephen de Man, and Matt Hard.
Comparable Preference Estimates across Time and Institutions for the Court, Congress, and Presidency
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 433–448, July 2007
How to Cite
Bailey, M. A. (2007), Comparable Preference Estimates across Time and Institutions for the Court, Congress, and Presidency. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 433–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00260.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!