Authors' names are arranged randomly. This article has benefited immensely from helpful comments by Ben Bishin, Jamie Carson, Kathleen Bawn, Hans Noel, Gary Cox, David Rohde, Jeffrey Jenkins, Nate Monroe, Arthur Lupia, Chris Den Hartog, anonymous reviewers, and seminar participants at the April 2006 Duke conference on Party Effects in the Senate and a June 2005 EITM workshop in London, Ontario. The authors are responsible for all remaining defects.
Strategic Party Government: Party Influence in Congress, 1789–2000
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 464–481, July 2007
How to Cite
Lebo, M. J., McGlynn, A. J. and Koger, G. (2007), Strategic Party Government: Party Influence in Congress, 1789–2000. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 464–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00262.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!