Norman Schofield is professor of political science, Washington University in St. Louis, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Gary Miller is professor of political science, Washington University in St. Louis, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130 (email@example.com).
Elections and Activist Coalitions in the United States
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 518–531, July 2007
How to Cite
Schofield, N. and Miller, G. (2007), Elections and Activist Coalitions in the United States. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 518–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00265.x
We appreciate the support of the Weidenbaum Center at Washington University and the National Science Foundation (under grant SES 0241732). We received very helpful comments from two anonymous referees. Figure 1 is adapted from Schofield and Sened (2006) with permission from Cambridge University Press.
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!