This research was made possible by funding from the National Science Foundation (#0318389), the Fulbright-Hays Dissertation Fellowship Program, and a short-term travel grant from IREX. None of these agencies bears any responsibility for the claims made in this research. Monika Nalepa provided useful comments on several versions of this paper. Emina Osmanagic provided invaluable support in the field. Finally, our anonymous reviewers and the editor were very helpful in focusing this article.
The Dictator Game, Fairness and Ethnicity in Postwar Bosnia
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 655–668, July 2007
How to Cite
Whitt, S. and Wilson, R. K. (2007), The Dictator Game, Fairness and Ethnicity in Postwar Bosnia. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 655–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00273.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!