John Gerring is professor of political science, Boston University, 232 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215 (email@example.com). Rose McDermott is professor of political science, University of California, Santa Barbara, Ellison Hall, University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93106 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
An Experimental Template for Case Study Research
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 688–701, July 2007
How to Cite
Gerring, J. and McDermott, R. (2007), An Experimental Template for Case Study Research. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 688–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00275.x
For comments and suggestions we are grateful to Jake Bowers, Thad Dunning, and Patrick Johnston, as well as to anonymous reviewers for the journal.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!