We would like to thank Eric MacGilvray, Irfan Nooruddin, Aisha Shafique, Andy Sobel, panelists and participants at the 2005 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association, members of The Ohio State University Comparative Politics Research Workshop, and three exceedingly incisive reviewers for helpful comments.
Capital, Trade, and the Political Economies of Reform
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 703–720, October 2007
How to Cite
Brooks, S. M. and Kurtz, M. J. (2007), Capital, Trade, and the Political Economies of Reform. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 703–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00276.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!