Thanks to Cliff Carrubba, Terry Chapman, Valeria Palanza, Eric Reinhardt, Dan Reiter, Toby Rider, Emily Ritter, Amy Yuen, participants at the 2006 Michigan EITM-V workshop, and four anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions.
The Turnover Trap: New Leaders, Reputation, and International Conflict
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 772–788, October 2007
How to Cite
Wolford, S. (2007), The Turnover Trap: New Leaders, Reputation, and International Conflict. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 772–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00280.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!