This article stems from Chapter 2 of my DPhil thesis at the University of Oxford. I am indebted to Mark Armstrong for great advice. I thank three anonymous referees for very useful comments. For helpful discussion and suggestions I thank Walter Cont, Pedro Dal Bó, Rafael Di Tella, Erik Eyster, Juan Hallak, Meg Meyer, David Myatt, Nicola Persico, Enrique Pujals, Kevin Roberts, Guido Sanguinetti, Steven Smith, Jim Snyder, Federico Sturzenegger, Steve Tadelis, John Talbot, and Jean Tirole, as well as participants at various conferences and seminars.
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 789–803, October 2007
How to Cite
Dal Bó, E. (2007), Bribing Voters. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 789–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00281.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!