We thank David Cutler, Tim Deering, James Fearon, Sven Feldmann, John Ferejohn, Tom Hammond, Lewis Kornhauser, Keith Krehbiel, Alison Lawton, Albert Ma, Caroline McGregor, David Meltzer, Ariel Pakes, Allison Sovey, Sonja Tong, Andrea Venneri, Natasha Zharinova, seminar participants at the University of Michigan, Stanford University, NYU Law School, Boston University, Harvard University, the University of Chicago, and Northwestern University, and panel participants at the 2001 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association and 2002 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association for useful comments and discussions. Carpenter acknowledges the National Science Foundation (SES-0076452), the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Scholars in Health Policy Program, and the RWJ Investigator Awards in Health Policy Research Program. Ting acknowledges the National Science Foundation (SES-0519082) for financial support. All errors, arguments, and interpretations are ours.
Regulatory Errors with Endogenous Agendas
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 835–852, October 2007
How to Cite
Carpenter, D. and Ting, M. M. (2007), Regulatory Errors with Endogenous Agendas. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 835–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00284.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!