Previous versions of this article were presented at the 2005 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association and the 2005 annual meeting of the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management. The author would like to thank Steve Ansolabehere, Ana De La O, Steve Meyer, Riccardo Puglisi, Charles Stewart, Michiko Ueda, Adam Ziegfeld, and three anonymous reviewers for valuable comments. The author would also like to thank Mary Curtis and Charles Tamulonis at the for their help in obtaining data analyzed in this article. This work was financially supported by a fellowship from the Morris K. Udall Scholarship and Excellence in National Environmental Policy Foundation, as well as by the Department of Political Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Regulatory Competition and Environmental Enforcement: Is There a Race to the Bottom?
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 853–872, October 2007
How to Cite
Konisky, D. M. (2007), Regulatory Competition and Environmental Enforcement: Is There a Race to the Bottom?. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 853–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00285.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!