An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the 2004 meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. The authors gratefully acknowledge the advice of Sarah Binder, Eric Lawrence, Reggie Sheehan, Don Songer, and Jim Spriggs. We are particularly grateful for the advice, contributions, and friendship of Saul Brenner.
Agenda Control, the Median Justice, and the Majority Opinion on the U.S. Supreme Court
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 890–905, October 2007
How to Cite
Bonneau, C. W., Hammond, T. H., Maltzman, F. and Wahlbeck, P. J. (2007), Agenda Control, the Median Justice, and the Majority Opinion on the U.S. Supreme Court. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 890–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00287.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!