An earlier version of this article was prepared for delivery at the 2006 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. This research is supported by National Science Foundation grant SBR-9809536 to Gustavus Adolphus College. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. This research is also supported by a 1998–99 Small Research Grant from the American Political Science Association. The authors thank Katherine Stenger, Julie Gilbert, Kristi Anderson, Scott McClurg, Kira Sanbonmatsu, Marianne Stewart, Sarah Sokhey, and the anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful comments and suggestions at various stages of this project.
Present but Not Accounted For? Gender Differences in Civic Resource Acquisition
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 906–920, October 2007
How to Cite
Djupe, P. A., Sokhey, A. E. and Gilbert, C. P. (2007), Present but Not Accounted For? Gender Differences in Civic Resource Acquisition. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 906–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00288.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!