This project was funded by National Science Foundation Grant #9906346. The authors wish to acknowledge the help of James Avery, David Barker, Scott Beach, Chris Bonneau, James Druckman, Richard Fording, Steven Manners, Richard Schulz, Joe Soss, Charles Taber, Nicholas Valentino, D. Stephen Voss, and three anonymous reviewers.
Persuasion and Resistance: Race and the Death Penalty in America
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 996–1012, October 2007
How to Cite
Peffley, M. and Hurwitz, J. (2007), Persuasion and Resistance: Race and the Death Penalty in America. American Journal of Political Science, 51: 996–1012. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00293.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!