I thank Andy Baker, Federico Estévez, Jeff Weldon, Joy Langston, Chappell Lawson, Jay McCann, Tse-min Lin, Jim Robinson, and Daron Shaw for comments on earlier drafts and Mark M. Williams for programming assistance. All mistakes are of course my own.
Dominant Party Strategy and Democratization
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 16–31, January 2008
How to Cite
Greene, K. F. (2008), Dominant Party Strategy and Democratization. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 16–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00296.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!