Thanks to Bill Clark, Rob Franzese, Jay Goodliffe, Kirk Hawkins, Mona Lyne, Irfan Nooruddin, Sven Wilson, and participants at seminars at the University of Michigan and Brigham Young University for comments on earlier drafts of this article. We also thank three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
The Personal Vote and the Efficacy of Education Spending
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 109–124, January 2008
How to Cite
Hicken, A. and Simmons, J. W. (2008), The Personal Vote and the Efficacy of Education Spending. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 109–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00302.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!