Paper prepared for presentation at the 2005 annual meeting of the Society of Political Methodology, Florida State University. Thanks to Jim Stimson, our mentor in all things time series (and more), colleague, and friend, for the long-run multiplier effect his time series analysis continues to have in political science. Thanks also to Neal Beck, Daniel Kono, and Amber Boydstun for comments.
Taking Time Seriously
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 184–200, January 2008
How to Cite
De Boef, S. and Keele, L. (2008), Taking Time Seriously. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 184–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00307.x
1Notable exceptions to this rule occur in the Box-Jenkins and VAR frameworks.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!