Earlier versions of this work were presented at the 2003 annual meeting of the Midwestern Political Science Association, 2003 annual meeting of the Society for Political Methodology, and the 2003 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. We thank Larry Bartels, Neal Beck, Jon Bendor, Bruce Bueno De Mesquita, Alberto Diaz, Jim Fearon, William Jacoby, Steve Krasner, David Laitin, Jeffrey Lewis, Nikolay Marinov, Andrew Martin, Doug Rivers, and Mike Tomz for useful comments and references. Errors and omissions remain our own responsibility.
Democracy as a Latent Variable
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 201–217, January 2008
How to Cite
Treier, S. and Jackman, S. (2008), Democracy as a Latent Variable. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 201–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00308.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!