Earlier versions of this work were presented at the 2003 annual meeting of the Midwestern Political Science Association, 2003 annual meeting of the Society for Political Methodology, and the 2003 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. We thank Larry Bartels, Neal Beck, Jon Bendor, Bruce Bueno De Mesquita, Alberto Diaz, Jim Fearon, William Jacoby, Steve Krasner, David Laitin, Jeffrey Lewis, Nikolay Marinov, Andrew Martin, Doug Rivers, and Mike Tomz for useful comments and references. Errors and omissions remain our own responsibility.
Democracy as a Latent Variable
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 201–217, January 2008
How to Cite
Treier, S. and Jackman, S. (2008), Democracy as a Latent Variable. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 201–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00308.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!